Factors for S.E.O
Why do you need website in business
In today’s life the internet has become a major source of information and entertainment. It continues to grow as people connect each other, share information and have a quality life. A lot of people spend their time on the internet and this creates an opportunity to advertise, sell your product or make your brand popular digitally. Most people use the internet for any kind of service, purchasing products or to gather information. Considering the amount of time people spend on the internet, businesses too have moved online and this is where websites come into the picture. Having a website for business owners and social media marketing has become crucial. If your business doesn't own a website then you are losing a certain amount of customers online. Knowing the importance of a website can increase your business profit. Having a website for your business can benefit you in many ways. Some of them are mentioned below:
- One of the major advantages of having a website is that costumes can enroll your website during non business hours, they can avail your service anytime they need while staying in home comfort. All the customers' queries can be solved online through FAQ’s and with advanced Chatbots they can communicate easily.
- About 50% of customers regard their favourite business to have an online facility so that they can access it online from home. One of the main aspects of a website is to provide information to customers. It can be in many ways like
- Announcement offers of your business or discount offers on the website.
- Creating forms to accept customers queries.
- News letters to update your customers about your business.
- In the Old days business had a banner in which the contact number and address was mentioned but nowadays customers expect business to have a website online that builds trust among customers. Beautiful design of your website can encourage the clients to gain trust and establish your credibility.
- The accessibility of your business grows exponentially with your business. It can reach any end of the world and thus increases your sales. There is no limit of revenue which can be generated by your website, if your website reaches globally then the revenue will automatically increase. You can increase your reach by targeting a particular audience by SEO.
- A physical store requires staff and management team and is limited within a boundary but you can build your website on CMS like Wordpress, Shopify etc with no one’s help this will reduce your cost. However if you are planning to build an Ecommerce website then you will require a team to manage it but the cost will be minimal in comparison to the previous one.
- Websites can increase your business visibility at minimal cost. A physical store is limited in a certain boundary while having a website can increase your visibility world wide. Also marketing of a store requires a marketing team who could go door to door and advertise your product but digital marketing is a concept by which you can increase your reach globally at a cheap price and in very less time.
- Create a portfolio on your website. If you have a travel and tourism company you can show a family sharing their experience by booking their ticket from your website. A website can also help in navigating your address by putting a google map on your website.
In short, the website of a company acts as it’s portfolio. It attracts investors to invest in your business, creates trust among users that can prove to be beneficial for businesses as the website can act as a reference for potential investors in which they can be acquainted with your services, what you have achieved so far, and what your plans for the future are as a business.
Twice profit than before you ever got in business
For the incapable bliss of present souls like mine. I am so.
July 19, 2018